187 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Amarillo, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Amarillo Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Amarillo Apartments with Garages (106)
- Amarillo Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Amarillo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Amarillo Apartments with Parking (112)
- Amarillo Apartments with Pools (7)
- Amarillo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Amarillo Dog Friendly Apartments (82)
- Amarillo Furnished Apartments (6)
- Amarillo Luxury Apartments (140)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Amarillo (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Amarillo (20)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Amarillo (44)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Amarillo?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Amarillo?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Amarillo?
Howdy, pardner! Welcome to Amarillo, a truly Texan Wild West-style locale (minus Will Smith). Established in the late 1800s as a ranching town and railroad depot, Amarillo was economically ravaged by the Dust Bowl and has only recently been revitalized due to the burgeoning defense logistics and hospital industries. Despite this, the ranching and rodeo lifestyle remain prevalent within city limits.
Feel like you've been out riding fences for too long now? Well Desperado, kick off those dusty cowboy boots and let's find you an apartment. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Amarillo should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Amarillo may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Amarillo. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.