633 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in White House, TN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in White House (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in White House (2)
- White House Apartments with Balconies (2)
- White House Apartments with Garages (2)
- White House Apartments with Gyms (1)
- White House Apartments with Parking (3)
- White House Apartments with Pools (1)
- White House Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- White House Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Millersville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Goodlettsville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hendersonville Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Springfield Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Gallatin Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Mount Juliet Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Nashville Pet Friendly Apartments (574)
- Berry Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pleasant View Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lebanon Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in White House?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in White House?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in White House?
"In a little cabaret in a South Texas border town, / Sat a boy and his guitar, and the people came from all around. / And all the girls from there to Austin, / Were slippin' away from home and puttin' jewelery in hock. / To take the trip, to go and listen, / To the little dark-haired boy who played the Tennessee flat top box." -- Johnny Cash
White House, Tennessee, is a growing city that provides its residents with a friendly community and a small town atmosphere. If you're on the search to find apartments, this is a great place to start. You'll be able to join community groups and enjoy recreational opportunities alongside the 10,255 people who walk this city's streets. While it's slightly more expensive to live here than other towns of Tennessee, we're sure that once you see what White House has to offer, you'll be begging to find an apartment for rent. Here is where you'll experience the many virtues that enhance a community's quality of life, and we can show you how to live that experience too. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in White House should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in White House may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in White House. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.