698 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Thompson's Station, TN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Thompson's Station Accessible Apartments (1)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Garages (4)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Parking (4)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Pools (3)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Thompson's Station Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Spring Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Franklin Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Brentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Nolensville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fairview Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Berry Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Nashville Dog Friendly Apartments (565)
- La Vergne Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Smyrna Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
Finding an apartment in Thompson's Station that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.