964 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Memphis, TN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Memphis (66)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Memphis (9)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Memphis (557)
- Memphis Accessible Apartments (29)
- Memphis Apartments with Balconies (266)
- Memphis Apartments with Garages (130)
- Memphis Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Memphis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (273)
- Memphis Apartments with Parking (417)
- Memphis Apartments with Pools (72)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (168)
- Memphis Dog Friendly Apartments (638)
- Memphis Furnished Apartments (23)
- Memphis Luxury Apartments (891)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (640)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Memphis (387)
- Southaven 3 Bedroom Apartments (58)
- Horn Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (67)
- Lynchburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Olive Branch 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Germantown 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Bartlett 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- West Memphis 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Millington 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hernando 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Collierville 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
There's a town that I call home, where all the streets are paved with soul. Down on Beale there's a honky-tonk bar, so hear the wail of a blues guitar. Have a beer and drop a dime in the blind man's jar. The blues sing softly in the air, like a Sunday morning prayer. Just one more drink and you'll see God everywhere. Like a sad old melody that cheers you up, it sets you free. And that's how Memphis lives in me." (-Bon Jovi, "Memphis Lives In Me").
Memphis Tennessee is an iconic place in so many ways. It's the birthplace of the blues, soul, and that just-about-to-catch-on musical genre called Rock and Roll. It is the epicenter of many food debates with restaurants like Gus's Hot & Spicy Chicken and Charles Vergos' Rendezvous always topping the lists of the country's best fried chicken and ribs respectively, and actual tourist destinations unto themselves. Memphis is where your overnight package will spend a couple of hours at the worldwide hub for FedEx. And in Memphis you can plant your feet on the doormat of the second most visited home in the world. They even let you go in. No, not my Aunt Peg's (who does make some mean biscuits and sweet tea, which is reason alone to visit), but Elvis's - the King himself. Add the majesty of the Mississippi River, the NBA's coyly named Memphis Grizzlies (the nearest grizzly bear roams a brisk 1,600 miles away, but the Memphis Zoo does have a set of twins), and the neon festooned nightlife of world famous Beale Street, and you've found yourself in an unmistakably multifaceted city. Now time to find an unmistakably awesome apartment. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Memphis provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Memphis. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.