- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Memphis (77)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Memphis (19)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Memphis (176)
- Memphis Accessible Apartments (32)
- Memphis Apartments with Balconies (256)
- Memphis Apartments with Garages (131)
- Memphis Apartments with Gyms (81)
- Memphis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (258)
- Memphis Apartments with Parking (362)
- Memphis Apartments with Pools (103)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (176)
- Memphis Dog Friendly Apartments (610)
- Memphis Furnished Apartments (25)
- Memphis Luxury Apartments (835)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (613)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Memphis (177)
- Southaven 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Horn Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Olive Branch 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Germantown 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Bartlett 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Memphis 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Walls 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hernando 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Collierville 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lakeland 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Memphis?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Memphis?
How expensive are studio apartments in Memphis?
There's a town that I call home, where all the streets are paved with soul. Down on Beale there's a honky-tonk bar, so hear the wail of a blues guitar. Have a beer and drop a dime in the blind man's jar. The blues sing softly in the air, like a Sunday morning prayer. Just one more drink and you'll see God everywhere. Like a sad old melody that cheers you up, it sets you free. And that's how Memphis lives in me." (-Bon Jovi, "Memphis Lives In Me").
Memphis Tennessee is an iconic place in so many ways. It's the birthplace of the blues, soul, and that just-about-to-catch-on musical genre called Rock and Roll. It is the epicenter of many food debates with restaurants like Gus's Hot & Spicy Chicken and Charles Vergos' Rendezvous always topping the lists of the country's best fried chicken and ribs respectively, and actual tourist destinations unto themselves. Memphis is where your overnight package will spend a couple of hours at the worldwide hub for FedEx. And in Memphis you can plant your feet on the doormat of the second most visited home in the world. They even let you go in. No, not my Aunt Peg's (who does make some mean biscuits and sweet tea, which is reason alone to visit), but Elvis's - the King himself. Add the majesty of the Mississippi River, the NBA's coyly named Memphis Grizzlies (the nearest grizzly bear roams a brisk 1,600 miles away, but the Memphis Zoo does have a set of twins), and the neon festooned nightlife of world famous Beale Street, and you've found yourself in an unmistakably multifaceted city. Now time to find an unmistakably awesome apartment. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Memphis are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Memphis near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Memphis that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.