594 Apartments for rent in Bartlett, TN with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bartlett (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bartlett (1)
- Bartlett Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bartlett Apartments with Garages (9)
- Bartlett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Bartlett Apartments with Parking (10)
- Bartlett Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Bartlett Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bartlett Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Lakeland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Millington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (157)
- Collierville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Southaven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hernando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Oxford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Bartlett?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Bartlett?
"I was walking in Memphis, walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale. Walking in Memphis, but do I really feel the way I feel?" Marc Cohn
Bartlett is technically a suburb of Memphis. Most people dont realize its its own city, though, since the area blends in seamlessly with the big city around it. However, Bartlett has its own distinct history and government, and it also has its own feel -- which is a little bit country and a little bit redneck. Bartlett was once an area called Union Depot and Green Bottom. It was a train stop on the way west from Nashville. In 1866, the town became its own city, even though it had less than 100 people living there. Today, Bartlett remains a small, country town, and it retains a lot of its original feel of a southern railroad town.. Bartlett has its own schools both public and private its own parks, libraries and arts institutions, too. In fact, you wouldnt even need to leave the area to live well and be entertained, even though you might want to, since nearby Memphis offers so many amenities and Bartlett is small enough that you might want some bigger fish to fry after a few years here. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bartlett offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Bartlett. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bartlett can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.