1,079 Apartments for rent in Germantown, TN with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Germantown (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Germantown (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Germantown (2)
- Germantown Accessible Apartments (6)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (9)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Germantown Apartments with Parking (11)
- Germantown Apartments with Pools (10)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Germantown Furnished Apartments (1)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Collierville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Bartlett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lakeland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (172)
- Southaven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Millington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hernando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Atoka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Germantown?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Germantown?
"But lord I ask you to be my guiding force and truth. For some strange reason it had to be. He guided me to Tennessee." (- Arrested Development, "Tennessee")
"Exellence. Every Day." Though the town motto sets a rather intimidating standard, rest assured that this Memphis suburb lives up to its stated expectations while maintaining the laid-back and welcoming vibe that defines southern hospitality. Germantown, Tennessee, is one of the most expensive places to live in the State; fortunately for would-be residents, what's expensive in Tennessee is average for the US, so living here won't break the bank. Like most towns with 39,000 people, it's not renowned for its hip styles or trendy nightlife, but is popular instead for for its horse shows and the ever-popular late summer arts and craft festival. If you like nature, and want a place to raise a family, Germantown is for you. If you want excitement and wild nights, you might want to keep moseyin' on. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Germantown offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Germantown. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Germantown can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.