1,213 Apartments for rent in Collierville, TN with Hardwood Floors
- Collierville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Collierville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Collierville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Collierville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Collierville Apartments with Parking (12)
- Collierville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Collierville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Collierville Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Collierville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Collierville Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bartlett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Oakland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Memphis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (253)
- Southaven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Millington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Walls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Collierville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Collierville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Collierville?
Collierville bleeds athleticism as home to a slew of athletes, including baseball players Zack Cozart, Drew Pomeranz, and Emery Adams.
Located just east of Memphis is the quaint little country town of Collierville that serves as home to nearly 50,000 Tennesseans. Basically, Collierville is just a neighborhood in Memphis. But don’t tell Collierville residents that, since they have a ton of pride in their hometown and like to think its its own special place in Tennessee. Collierville does, in fact, have its own government, as well as a good deal of history. You can feel it in the Historic Square Colliervilles "downtown," which remains exactly how it was when it was founded like a small, Southern, country village center. Collierville has a ton of shopping and restaurants, and it’s actually considered a pretty nice place to live. The houses in Collierville tend to be huge, though often McMansions. And the yards are expansive, since there’s a ton of space to stretch out around here. If youre looking for a home surrounded by Southern hospitality, delicious food and awesome shopping opportunities look no further. You can find that all in Collierville. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Collierville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.