92 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Sioux Falls, SD
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sioux Falls (24)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sioux Falls (10)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sioux Falls (27)
- Sioux Falls Accessible Apartments (20)
- Sioux Falls Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Sioux Falls Apartments with Garages (74)
- Sioux Falls Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Sioux Falls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Sioux Falls Apartments with Parking (80)
- Sioux Falls Apartments with Pools (18)
- Sioux Falls Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Sioux Falls Dog Friendly Apartments (80)
- Sioux Falls Furnished Apartments (11)
- Sioux Falls Pet Friendly Apartments (81)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Sioux Falls?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Sioux Falls?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Sioux Falls?
Once upon a time, there was an American city with clean air, low humidity and beautiful sunsets. The residents of this city were friendly to strangers. Housing was dirt-cheap and plentiful. And then you woke up, right? Wrong! This isn’t a fairy tale - this is Sioux Falls, South Dakota!
Yes, people do actually live here. In fact, South Dakota is probably not very different than the state you reside in now. Sioux Falls is South Dakota’s “big city” which means it has all the nightclubs, restaurants, paved roadways and indoor plumbing that you’re already accustomed to. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Sioux Falls offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Sioux Falls, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.