378 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Columbia, SC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Columbia (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Columbia (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Columbia (3)
- West Columbia Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Columbia Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Columbia Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Columbia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- West Columbia Apartments with Parking (3)
- West Columbia Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Columbia Furnished Apartments (1)
- West Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- St. Andrews 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Cayce 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Forest Acres 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lexington 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Irmo 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dentsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Columbia 2 Bedroom Apartments (75)
- Aiken 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Warrenville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rock Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in West Columbia?
Mini me: The jury is still out on West Columbia; is it an urban or suburban community? No doubt it's a miniaturized version of the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina -- having expanded from its core -- yet, West Columbia holds on for dear life to the metropolitan landscape, giving residents a feel of exclusivity while living in the "thick" of it.
West Columbia is a charming city seated on the western shore of the Congaree River. It has less than 15,000 residents who benefit from its status as an important transportation hub and a major employer with one of the fastest growing economies in Lexington County. The city's accommodating municipal services enables the average person to freely partake in a good quality of life. See more
2 bedroom apartments in West Columbia are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in West Columbia near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in West Columbia that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.