178 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in North Myrtle Beach, SC
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Myrtle Beach (5)
- North Myrtle Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Balconies (35)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Garages (2)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Gyms (32)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Parking (34)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Pools (34)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- North Myrtle Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Myrtle Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- North Myrtle Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in North Myrtle Beach (5)
- Little River 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Myrtle Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Sunset Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Forestbrook 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Red Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Socastee 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Conway 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Garden City 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Murrells Inlet 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Oak Island 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
North Myrtle Beach is home to one of the nation's most celebrated beaches, which attracts more than 10 million visitors a year.
If the name "North Myrtle Beach" evokes blissful images of sun and sand for you, then you're not alone. Although its population is only 13,752, the main beach area attracts more than 10 million visitors a year, so somebody here must be doing something right. Obviously, it's one of the region's premier tourist destinations, but it's also a stunningly beautiful place to call home, with warm, friendly locals who don't seem to mind that their hometown is overrun with millions of strangers throughout the year. In addition, it boasts corporate headquarters for companies such as Accent Stainless Steel and furniture manufacturer BauschLinnemann, so it's not all fun and games here. When you're done working and you're ready to play, however, the beach awaits you, in all its pristine glory. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in North Myrtle Beach provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in North Myrtle Beach. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.