117 Apartments in North Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Balconies (43)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Garages (2)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Gyms (38)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Parking (39)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- North Myrtle Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Myrtle Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- North Myrtle Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Little River Apartments with Pools (5)
- Carolina Shores Apartments with Pools (2)
- Calabash Apartments with Pools (1)
- Myrtle Beach Apartments with Pools (16)
- Forestbrook Apartments with Pools (2)
- Red Hill Apartments with Pools (4)
- Socastee Apartments with Pools (4)
- Conway Apartments with Pools (6)
- Shallotte Apartments with Pools (2)
- Garden City Apartments with Pools (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in North Myrtle Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in North Myrtle Beach?
North Myrtle Beach is home to one of the nation's most celebrated beaches, which attracts more than 10 million visitors a year.
If the name "North Myrtle Beach" evokes blissful images of sun and sand for you, then you're not alone. Although its population is only 13,752, the main beach area attracts more than 10 million visitors a year, so somebody here must be doing something right. Obviously, it's one of the region's premier tourist destinations, but it's also a stunningly beautiful place to call home, with warm, friendly locals who don't seem to mind that their hometown is overrun with millions of strangers throughout the year. In addition, it boasts corporate headquarters for companies such as Accent Stainless Steel and furniture manufacturer BauschLinnemann, so it's not all fun and games here. When you're done working and you're ready to play, however, the beach awaits you, in all its pristine glory. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in North Myrtle Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in North Myrtle Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.