603 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Mauldin, SC
- Mauldin Accessible Apartments (4)
- Mauldin Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Mauldin Apartments with Garages (17)
- Mauldin Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mauldin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Mauldin Apartments with Parking (19)
- Mauldin Apartments with Pools (6)
- Mauldin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Mauldin Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Mauldin Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mauldin Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Simpsonville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (8)
- Greenville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (48)
- Wade Hampton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Dunean 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Taylors 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Judson 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Greer 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (8)
- Welcome 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Parker 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Travelers Rest 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
This small city has history dating back to the American Revolution, and was originally named Butler’s Pass. Mauldin didn’t get its current name until then Lieutenant Governor William L. Mauldin arranged for the Greenville & Laurens Railroad to come through the town, bringing in traffic and allowing it to grow. Growth exploded at the time of World War II, when Donaldson Air Force Base was constructed and brought in more people.
Finding a home in Mauldin is relatively inexpensive. The average home price for properties in the city in 2001 was just under the national average. Renters pay much less than they would in the state's larger cities. Perhaps it’s partly because of this that residents are deciding to stay put. Less than 6 percent of homes in the area are vacant, and population is booming at growth rate of 56 percent since 2000. In fact, from 2000 to 2010 Mauldin was the 15th fastest growing city for a reason. A good home for sale or apartment for rent may be hard to come by, but it will be worth the search. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Mauldin offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Mauldin offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Mauldin. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.