89 Apartments for rent in Cayce, SC with Pools
- Cayce Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cayce Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Cayce Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cayce Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cayce Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cayce Apartments with Parking (4)
- Cayce Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Cayce Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cayce Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Columbia Apartments with Pools (5)
- Springdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Pools (4)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Pools (6)
- Woodfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Columbia Apartments with Pools (45)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (5)
- Irmo Apartments with Pools (2)
- Aiken Apartments with Pools (6)
- Warrenville Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Cayce?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Cayce?
Cayce owes its existence to mosquitos of all things. In the 18th century, it was part of the thriving town of Granby, once slated to be the Capital of the state. But malaria-carrying insects, encouraged by frequent flooding, eventually felled the townsfolk, leaving Cayce to fend for itself - which ultimately led it to become the thriving city it is today. How's that for a town legend?
The town was in actuality incorporated in 1914 and named after local bigwig, William J. Cayce. The metropolis dubs itself "a new kind of city." Cayce is attractive as a welcome respite from the urban trials of Columbia, within commuting distance through several interstates and highways. The Congaree River has dominated life here for centuries and access to that waterway can be one of the perks of your rental housing. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Cayce means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Cayce could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.