910 Apartments for rent in Lexington, SC with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (12)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Lexington Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Red Bank Apartments with Pools (1)
- Springdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Irmo Apartments with Pools (3)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Columbia Apartments with Pools (5)
- Cayce Apartments with Pools (2)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Pools (1)
- Columbia Apartments with Pools (44)
- Aiken Apartments with Pools (6)
- Warrenville Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Lexington?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Lexington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lexington?
"Hurry all you faceless men and catch the end of the match of the century. You're just in time for the final round, 'cause I know when I'm beat. See the girl who's become a joke; see the man whose heart she broke. Right here on Lexington and 52nd Street." (- Smash"Lexington and 52nd Street")
Lexington is the official city that overtook the old township under the rather Dracula-esqe township of Saxe Gotha in South Carolina. Now, Lexington has nearly 18,000 residents, which makes it the largest city in all Lexington County. King George II put English settlers here in 1735 to protect English-claimed land from the native tribes in the area. The dark-sounding name of King George's township was actually a happy reference to the marriage of the king's son to the princess of Saxe-Gotha, a redundant European state. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Lexington means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Lexington could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.