619 Apartments for rent in Cayce, SC with Garages
- Cayce Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cayce Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cayce Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cayce Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Cayce Apartments with Parking (3)
- Cayce Apartments with Pools (2)
- Cayce Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cayce Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cayce Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pine Ridge Apartments with Garages (3)
- West Columbia Apartments with Garages (2)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Garages (1)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (30)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (2)
- Red Bank Apartments with Garages (2)
- Irmo Apartments with Garages (2)
- Aiken Apartments with Garages (2)
- Warrenville Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Cayce?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Cayce?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cayce?
Cayce owes its existence to mosquitos of all things. In the 18th century, it was part of the thriving town of Granby, once slated to be the Capital of the state. But malaria-carrying insects, encouraged by frequent flooding, eventually felled the townsfolk, leaving Cayce to fend for itself - which ultimately led it to become the thriving city it is today. How's that for a town legend?
The town was in actuality incorporated in 1914 and named after local bigwig, William J. Cayce. The metropolis dubs itself "a new kind of city." Cayce is attractive as a welcome respite from the urban trials of Columbia, within commuting distance through several interstates and highways. The Congaree River has dominated life here for centuries and access to that waterway can be one of the perks of your rental housing. See more
Cayce apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.