546 Apartments for rent in Perkasie, PA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Perkasie (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Perkasie (1)
- Perkasie Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Perkasie Apartments with Garages (5)
- Perkasie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Perkasie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Perkasie Apartments with Parking (9)
- Perkasie Apartments with Pools (2)
- Perkasie Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Perkasie Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sellersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Quakertown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hatfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Brittany Farms-The Highlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lansdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Montgomeryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Harleysville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- New Britain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Plumsteadville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Wales Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Perkasie?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Perkasie?
The name "Perkasie" actually derives from mispronunciations of the Native Lenape word Poekskossing or _Pokesing, _which means "where the hickory nuts were cracked."
If you need to commute to Philadelphia or Allentown, Perkasie Borough, located in Bucks County, sits conveniently halfway between them and a lot more living space for your bucks. You can find plenty more relief from urban concrete because the locals actively acquire parcels just for protected open space (and maybe a trail or two). You'll also enjoy a couple of historical landmarks and recreation on land and water. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Perkasie offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Perkasie. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Perkasie can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.