28 Studio Apartments for rent in Bethlehem, PA
- Bethlehem Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Garages (7)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Parking (14)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Bethlehem Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bethlehem Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
Bethlehem is a rapidly changing city and no matter where you choose to live, there are bound to be some big changes in your neighborhood in the years to come. Gentrification of the south side is causing home values and rental rates to go up, and in response, many low and middle-income renters are moving to other parts of the city. So, if you don’t quite love your neighborhood now, give it a couple of years and things may turn around. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Bethlehem living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Bethlehem during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.