313 Apartments for rent in Bethlehem, PA with Gyms
- Bethlehem Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Garages (7)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Parking (15)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Bethlehem Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bethlehem Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Allentown Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Easton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Emmaus Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Macungie Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Perkasie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Breinigsville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Harleysville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hatfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Doylestown Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lansdale Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Bethlehem?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Bethlehem?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bethlehem?
Bethlehem is a rapidly changing city and no matter where you choose to live, there are bound to be some big changes in your neighborhood in the years to come. Gentrification of the south side is causing home values and rental rates to go up, and in response, many low and middle-income renters are moving to other parts of the city. So, if you don’t quite love your neighborhood now, give it a couple of years and things may turn around. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Bethlehem renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.