1,130 Short-term Apartments for rent in Milwaukie, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Milwaukie Accessible Apartments (13)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Garages (10)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Parking (19)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Pools (14)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Milwaukie Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Milwaukie Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- West Linn Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lake Oswego Short-term Apartments (4)
- Portland Short-term Apartments (82)
- Oregon City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Happy Valley Short-term Apartments (3)
- Tigard Short-term Apartments (3)
- Tualatin Short-term Apartments (4)
- Gresham Short-term Apartments (12)
- Canby Short-term Apartments (1)
- Vancouver Short-term Apartments (29)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Milwaukie?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Milwaukie?
Milwaukie, OR was named for Milwaukee, WI, though nobody is sure why they slightly changed the spelling of the city's name.
Milwaukie may be typically thought of as a suburb of the larger and more infamous Portland, but this town can hold its own. The seven neighborhoods of the town are home to many different and appealing attractions and traditions. Milwaukie's Riverfront Park is currently being rebuilt and revitalized, and the downtown area has numerous amounts of excitement to offer. This multifaceted city in the heart of the Pacific Northwest has much to offer its residents, and it is an appealing place in which to hang your hat.
Having trouble with Craigslist Milwaukie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Milwaukie takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.