493 Apartments for rent in Parma, OH with Hardwood Floors
- North Royalton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Brook Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cleveland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (69)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Strongsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Rocky River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Brunswick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Maple Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Olmsted Falls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Parma?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Parma?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Parma?
Renting is on the mind of many Parmenians these days. Apartments line the borders of this Cleveland suburb, and rental homes are becoming all the more common. So, stick around & discover some unique renting tips for your home hunting in the Parma area.See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Parma renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.