878 Apartments for rent in Olde West Chester, OH with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Olde West Chester Accessible Apartments (2)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Garages (2)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Parking (2)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Pools (2)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Olde West Chester Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Olde West Chester Furnished Apartments (1)
- Olde West Chester Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wetherington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Four Bridges Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Mason Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Reading Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Monroe Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lockland Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Deer Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Kenwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Olde West Chester?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Olde West Chester?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Olde West Chester renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.