1,208 Accessible Apartments for rent in New Albany, OH
- New Albany Apartments with Balconies (5)
- New Albany Apartments with Garages (4)
- New Albany Apartments with Gyms (4)
- New Albany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- New Albany Apartments with Parking (5)
- New Albany Apartments with Pools (4)
- New Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- New Albany Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- New Albany Furnished Apartments (1)
- New Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Gahanna Accessible Apartments (1)
- Reynoldsburg Accessible Apartments (4)
- Westerville Accessible Apartments (7)
- Blacklick Estates Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pickerington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Columbus Accessible Apartments (83)
- Worthington Accessible Apartments (3)
- Canal Winchester Accessible Apartments (1)
- Groveport Accessible Apartments (3)
- Grandview Heights Accessible Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in New Albany?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in New Albany?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Albany?
The retail giant Abercrombie and Fitch has its main campus, an architectural masterpiece, in New Albany, Ohio.
Pick your outdoor activity. Golf, swim, hike, walk, run, or play tennis. It's really up to you. New Albany boasts a population of 7,724, and is situated just to the northeast of Columbus. The town is home to beautiful housing, a bustling center square, and lots of Abercrombie and Fitch apparel. Yes, this is the best place in the world for buying clothing from Abercrombie and Fitch. It's that sweet mesh of great homes, good shopping and awesome parks that makes New Albany a fascinating small town within a bustling metropolitan area. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in New Albany with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in New Albany. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.