610 Apartments for rent in Kettering, OH with Garages
- Kettering Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kettering Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Kettering Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kettering Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Kettering Apartments with Parking (2)
- Kettering Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kettering Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Kettering Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Kettering Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Centerville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Beavercreek Apartments with Garages (2)
- Moraine Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dayton Apartments with Garages (16)
- Miamisburg Apartments with Garages (1)
- Huber Heights Apartments with Garages (6)
- Fairborn Apartments with Garages (3)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Union Apartments with Garages (3)
- Tipp City Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Kettering?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Kettering?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kettering?
Situated about 40 miles northeast of Cincinnati in the cozy Dayton suburbs, Kettering, OH, is one of the Buckeye State’s most affordable and family-friendly small cities. Interested in finding an apartment for rent in Kettering? Of course you are! Luckily, you’ve clicked on the right website, because setting people up in the apartments of their dreams is what we do best! See more
Kettering apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.