1,069 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Grandview Heights, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Grandview Heights Accessible Apartments (6)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Garages (6)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Parking (13)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Pools (9)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Grandview Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Grandview Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Grandview Heights (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Grandview Heights (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Grandview Heights (2)
- Upper Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Columbus Pet Friendly Apartments (545)
- Bexley Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Grove City Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Worthington Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hilliard Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Whitehall Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Dublin Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Gahanna Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Groveport Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Grandview Heights?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Grandview Heights?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Grandview Heights?
Grandview Heights is home to an interesting historic district known as The Bank Block. This strip mall located along Grandview Avenue was one of the first areas to include a parking lot when built back in 1927. It originally included a pharmacy, grocery store and bank in a total of twelve storefront shops. Today, you can visit Bank Block in its preserved form to witness historic architecture first hand!
The community of Grandview Heights is a small city located in Franklin County, Ohio. At the time of the last census, the population was just over 6,500 and the town is continuing to thrive today. If you love to get out in the great outdoors, you'll enjoy spending time walking along the Olentangy and Scioto Rivers. There are also several amazing parks to visit, including C Ray Buck Park and McKinley Field Park. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Grandview Heights should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Grandview Heights may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Grandview Heights. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.