203 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Dayton, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Dayton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dayton Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Dayton Apartments with Garages (28)
- Dayton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Dayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Dayton Apartments with Parking (49)
- Dayton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Dayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Dayton Furnished Apartments (8)
- Dayton Luxury Apartments (57)
- Dayton Pet Friendly Apartments (86)
- Oakwood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Riverside Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Moraine Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kettering Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Vandalia Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Trotwood Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Huber Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Englewood Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Beavercreek Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
This classic American city simply oozes with history and opportunity. Many of its neighborhoods are undergoing massive renovation and re-imagining, the city offers ample opportunities for renters - especially those who prefer the charms of classic architecture.See more
Finding an apartment in Dayton that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.