237 Apartments for rent in West Hempstead, NY with Pools
- West Hempstead Apartments with Balconies (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Parking (5)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- West Hempstead Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Hempstead Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Garden City Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mineola Apartments with Pools (1)
- Valley Stream Apartments with Pools (1)
- Williston Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Garden City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (2)
- North Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Island Park Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in West Hempstead?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in West Hempstead?
The NY Times has described Hempstead as having an "Everybody Loves Raymond" appeal.
Welcome to West Hempstead, a charming enclave located in Nassau County, NY, just a short ride outside of New York City. It has a population of 18,862 according to the U.S. Census and occupies only 2.8 square miles of land. The town was pretty beat up by both Hurricane Irene and Hurricane Sandy, but its residents are resilient folks and got back on their feet in no time. Its location is desirable to people in search of property rentals close to New York City yet it is still a safe and comfortable community. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in West Hempstead means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in West Hempstead could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.