622 Apartments for rent in Tarrytown, NY with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tarrytown Accessible Apartments (1)
- Tarrytown Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Tarrytown Apartments with Garages (1)
- Tarrytown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tarrytown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Tarrytown Apartments with Pools (1)
- Tarrytown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Tarrytown Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Tarrytown Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sleepy Hollow Apartments with Parking (8)
- South Nyack Apartments with Parking (3)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Parking (8)
- Elmsford Apartments with Parking (2)
- Nyack Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hastings-on-Hudson Apartments with Parking (3)
- Valhalla Apartments with Parking (3)
- Valley Cottage Apartments with Parking (2)
- Ossining Apartments with Parking (3)
- Northvale Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Tarrytown?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Tarrytown?
Washington Irving's headless horseman isn't the only fellow who lost his head here. During the American Revolution, Major AndrÌ© conspired with Benedict Arnold around here. It didn't work out well for him: he trusted the wrong soldier, based on the style of coat the man was wearing. That guy was a patriot and AndrÌ© was arrested and hanged.
Forbes Magazine once called Tarrytown one of the prettiest towns in the U.S., and they're not wrong about this. It's a village 25 miles north of New York City, but nothing like it. Tarrytown has fewer than 12,000 people, with the average population density less than 4000 per mile. Most residents commute to the city or to some office park in Westchester County. Commuting to an office is easy, with Metro North to get into Manhattan in under 40 minutes on the express, highways for getting around Westchester and the Tappan Zee Bridge right there to get you to Rockland County and upstate New York. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Tarrytown apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.