254 Apartments for rent in Lynbrook, NY with Gyms
- Lynbrook Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Parking (9)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lynbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lynbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Valley Stream Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oceanside Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Island Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Floral Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lido Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mineola Apartments with Gyms (2)
- East Garden City Apartments with Gyms (2)
The beloved sitcom _Everybody Loves Raymond _is set in Lynbrook, New York. While Marie and Frank Barone are fictional, their home, 319 Fowler Ave., is an actual address in town!
Did you know that Lynbrook is not someone's name, or even related to any kind of brook? Instead, it is a transposition of the syllables of "Brooklyn," which was the original home of many of the town's original residents during the turn of the century. Today, most residents do not come from Brooklyn, but many do commute into the city for work; it feels almost like a suburb to Manhattan. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lynbrook renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.