333 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lynbrook, NY
- Lynbrook Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Parking (9)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lynbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lynbrook (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lynbrook (2)
- East Rockaway Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Valley Stream Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rockville Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Franklin Square Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Hempstead Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Island Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Elmont Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lawrence Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Long Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Garden City Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lynbrook?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lynbrook?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lynbrook?
The beloved sitcom _Everybody Loves Raymond _is set in Lynbrook, New York. While Marie and Frank Barone are fictional, their home, 319 Fowler Ave., is an actual address in town!
Did you know that Lynbrook is not someone's name, or even related to any kind of brook? Instead, it is a transposition of the syllables of "Brooklyn," which was the original home of many of the town's original residents during the turn of the century. Today, most residents do not come from Brooklyn, but many do commute into the city for work; it feels almost like a suburb to Manhattan. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lynbrook should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lynbrook may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lynbrook. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.