225 Apartments for rent in East Garden City, NY with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- East Garden City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- East Garden City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- East Garden City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- East Garden City Apartments with Parking (3)
- East Garden City Apartments with Pools (3)
- East Garden City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- East Garden City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- East Garden City Furnished Apartments (2)
- East Garden City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westbury Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hempstead Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Meadow Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mineola Apartments with Garages (4)
- Garden City Apartments with Garages (1)
- Roslyn Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Garages (2)
- Baldwin Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Garages (2)
- Jericho Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in East Garden City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in East Garden City?
The hamlet of East Garden City, New York, is only 3.03 square miles, but it is home to one of the largest shopping malls in the United States. Roosevelt Field is a behemoth that takes up 2.2 million square feet of retail space and boasts over 270 stores.
The population of East Garden City was 6,028 in 2010, according to the Census. Despite the name, it is not a city but rather an unincorporated area in the northeast part of Hempstead, New York. These areas are called hamlets; think of them as suburbs. See more
East Garden City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.