130 Apartments for Rent in Dobbs Ferry, NY with Pools
- Dobbs Ferry Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Garages (3)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Parking (4)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Dobbs Ferry Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Dobbs Ferry Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hastings-on-Hudson Apartments with Pools (1)
- Tarrytown Apartments with Pools (1)
- Yonkers Apartments with Pools (5)
- Hartsdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sleepy Hollow Apartments with Pools (2)
- Eastchester Apartments with Pools (1)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Demarest Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Dobbs Ferry?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Dobbs Ferry?
Dobbs Ferry played a key role in the American Revolutionary War. The village's namesake, Captain William H. Dobbs worked with General George Washington (some historical figure you may have heard of) to ferry troops around the area north of New York City and spy on the British.
Dobbs Ferry is part of the town of Greenburgh, but exists as an independent village with its own mayor. It sits along the banks of the Hudson River, with the narrow Saw Mill River forming its eastern border. Midtown Manhattan is less than 20 miles away by heading down highway NY-9A, which will take you 30 minutes or three days, depending on traffic. There were 10,875 people living here as of the 2010 census, and though Dobbs Ferry is mostly residential, many yards are small, and almost every acre has been developed, giving the village a dense population. This is Mark Zuckerberg's hometown, so if you're having trouble getting Facebook chat to work, feel free to go to his parents' house and complain. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Dobbs Ferry means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Dobbs Ferry could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.