96 Apartments in Cohoes
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cohoes (6)
- Cohoes Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cohoes Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Cohoes Apartments with Garages (5)
- Cohoes Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Cohoes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Cohoes Apartments with Parking (8)
- Cohoes Apartments with Pools (7)
- Cohoes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Cohoes Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cohoes Furnished Apartments (5)
- Cohoes Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cohoes (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cohoes (7)
- Green Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Watervliet 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Troy 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Menands 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rensselaer 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mechanicville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Colonie 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Albany 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Round Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westmere 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Cohoes?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Cohoes?
How expensive are studio apartments in Cohoes?
Looking for a great conversation starter? Move to Cohoes, and you can tell people you come from a city that is named after a Mohawk expression, "Ga-ha-oose", referring to the Cohoes Falls and meaning "Place of the Falling Canoe."
One of the main things you will notice about this town is the familiarity you will have with the Mayor (George E. Primeau, Sr.). He is always around for any questions or concerns you might have about your city. Another interesting thing about the city is its proximity to the VanSchaick Island, where there are lots of outdoor opportunities, like canoeing, kayaking, or biking. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Cohoes are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Cohoes near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Cohoes that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.