370 Apartments for rent in Williamstown, NJ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Williamstown Apartments with Garages (1)
- Williamstown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Williamstown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Williamstown Apartments with Parking (1)
- Williamstown Apartments with Pools (2)
- Williamstown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Williamstown Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Williamstown Furnished Apartments (1)
- Williamstown Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pine Hill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Berlin Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Turnersville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Clementon Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lindenwold Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Glassboro Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Blackwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Pitman Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Echelon Apartments with Balconies (3)
Williamstown is ranked the number two place to spend the holidays in all of New Jersey. So, if you're ready to get away, pack your suitcase and head here. You won't want to miss out on all the fun!
Williamstown has a great reputation for being a fun place to visit. However, it hasn't always been a tourist hub. In fact, the area first became known for glass production, and then as an agricultural hub. In fact, nearby Glassboro was named for the glass industry in the area, and Blue Ribbon still operates here today as a testament to Williamstown's agricultural heritage. Only recently has it become the suburban residential and business district it is today. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Williamstown renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.