729 Apartments for rent in Westfield, NJ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Westfield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Westfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Parking (6)
- Westfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Westfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Westfield Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westfield Furnished Apartments (2)
- Westfield Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Garwood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Mountainside Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fanwood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Kenilworth Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Colonia Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Summit Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Rahway Apartments with Balconies (5)
- New Providence Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Plainfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Roselle Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Westfield?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Westfield?
History buff? Westfield's downtown plaza boasts quite a few stunning war memorials, including those from the Korean War, the Spanish-American War and World War II.
Westfield is a small town in New Jersey's Union County. If you like quiet, more rural living, this community of just over 30,000 residents is one to consider. Historical is an apt word to describe this small town since its downtown district was actually settled all the way back in 1720 before the United States even became an official country. Yeah, Westfielders are way ahead of the game. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Westfield renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.