110 Apartments for Rent in Short Hills, NJ with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Short Hills (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Short Hills (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Short Hills (1)
- Short Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Short Hills Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Short Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Short Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Short Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Short Hills Apartments with Parking (3)
- Short Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Short Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Short Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Summit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Livingston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Chatham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Kenilworth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Florham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Roseland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- New Providence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Garwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Westfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Madison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Short Hills?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Short Hills?
Stewart Hartshorn, the founder of Short Hills, envisioned a town that functioned as both a natural refuge and great residential area. As the 21st century rolls on, it appears that vision has been more than fulfilled. Moreover, a passenger train offering transit to Manhattan and a vibrant atmosphere have propelled Short Hills to the realm of best towns to live in within the NYC area.
The Township of Millburn actually encompasses Short Hills, so Short Hills isn't its own city. Anyway, for this town of 13,165, life is truly peaches and cream. That's no exaggeration. You couldn't say enough good things about this place. From the beautiful scenery to the shopping, it's all glorious. Bask in that glory, and have a good meal or two while you're basking. Walk down any residential street and the colonial-style homes will open your eyes, and make you want a piece of that awesomeness. You'll start to realize that Short Hills isn't short on anything. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Short Hills offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Short Hills. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Short Hills can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.