2,696 Apartments for rent in Secaucus, NJ with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Secaucus (5)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Secaucus (9)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Secaucus (1)
- Secaucus Accessible Apartments (3)
- Secaucus Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Secaucus Apartments with Garages (6)
- Secaucus Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Secaucus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Secaucus Apartments with Parking (12)
- Secaucus Apartments with Pools (10)
- Secaucus Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Secaucus Furnished Apartments (1)
- Secaucus Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Secaucus (3)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- North Bergen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Hoboken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (57)
- Rutherford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West New York Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Kearny Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Jersey City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (248)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Secaucus?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Secaucus?
The unusual facilities that once occupied Secaucus included a penitentiary, lunatic asylum, an almshouse and a quarry. However, the industries that gave the town a less-than-fragrant reputation were more than 50 pig farms, where the porcine creatures outnumbered humans by 16 to one. Thankfully for residents with sensitive noses, the last of these pork-related industries closed in the 1950's.
The preponderance of single-unit homes, lack of residential and commercial towers, a nearby river and over 20 parks grant residents of Secaucus a welcome suburban respite from the urban ills of New York City. If you work in logistics, warehousing or distribution, you don't even have to leave the community to find employment; the town is a major center for those industries. Job growth within the town is expected to equal or exceed that of the rest of the country, according to Sperling's Best Places. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Secaucus offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Secaucus. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Secaucus can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.