691 Apartments for rent in Roselle, NJ with Garages
- Roselle Accessible Apartments (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Roselle Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Roselle Apartments with Parking (5)
- Roselle Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Roselle Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Roselle Furnished Apartments (1)
- Roselle Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Linden Apartments with Garages (3)
- Rahway Apartments with Garages (2)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Garages (3)
- Avenel Apartments with Garages (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mountainside Apartments with Garages (1)
- Short Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (11)
- East Orange Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Roselle?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Roselle?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Roselle?
Roselle's main claim to fame is that it is the home of the world's first overhead electric lighting system, a system built by Thomas Edison himself! This experiment went to show that an entire town could be fully lit up by electricity alone!
Roselle is a borough in Union County, New Jersey, with a little over 21,000 souls living their lives in the area. Roselle is all within easy commutable distance to Manhattan, making it a great spot for anyone looking for a more suburban living situation outside of a job in the Big Apple. There are loads of great rental homes available for all, and, if you're bringing Fido along, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding pet-friendly apartments either. See more
Roselle apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.