627 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Piscataway, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Piscataway (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Piscataway (4)
- Piscataway Accessible Apartments (1)
- Piscataway Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Piscataway Apartments with Garages (9)
- Piscataway Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Piscataway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Piscataway Apartments with Parking (12)
- Piscataway Apartments with Pools (8)
- Piscataway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Piscataway Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Piscataway Furnished Apartments (1)
- Piscataway Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dunellen 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Somerset 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- South Plainfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Highland Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- New Brunswick 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Voorhees 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Bound Brook 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Plainfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Brunswick 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Watchung 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Piscataway?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Piscataway offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Piscataway, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.