797 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in New Brunswick, NJ
- New Brunswick Accessible Apartments (4)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Balconies (4)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Garages (4)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Gyms (6)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Parking (6)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Pools (3)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- New Brunswick Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in New Brunswick (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in New Brunswick (6)
- Highland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Voorhees Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Somerset Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Piscataway Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- South River Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Plainfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Metuchen Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Middlesex Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dunellen Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Franklin Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in New Brunswick?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in New Brunswick?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in New Brunswick?
The world headquarters of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals and many other medical care facilities and companies, including Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and the New Jersey Cancer Institute, are located in New Brunswick, NJ. No wonder its been dubbed The Health Care City.
An energetic city of just over 55,000 residents, New Brunswick, New Jersey often seems busier in the daytime, with corporate and medical employees, and college students and college staff bustling around town. With a popular cultural arts center, stellar medical facilities, and prestigious institutes of higher learning within its boundaries, New Brunswick has plenty to offer its residents in its culturally diverse, vibrant neighborhoods. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in New Brunswick should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in New Brunswick may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in New Brunswick. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.