679 Apartments for rent in New Brunswick, NJ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- New Brunswick Accessible Apartments (5)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Balconies (11)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Gyms (9)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Parking (17)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Pools (5)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- New Brunswick Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- New Brunswick Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Highland Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- Voorhees Apartments with Garages (1)
- North Brunswick Apartments with Garages (4)
- Somerset Apartments with Garages (5)
- Piscataway Apartments with Garages (9)
- South River Apartments with Garages (2)
- South Plainfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Metuchen Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dunellen Apartments with Garages (2)
- Franklin Park Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in New Brunswick?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in New Brunswick?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Brunswick?
The world headquarters of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals and many other medical care facilities and companies, including Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and the New Jersey Cancer Institute, are located in New Brunswick, NJ. No wonder its been dubbed The Health Care City.
An energetic city of just over 55,000 residents, New Brunswick, New Jersey often seems busier in the daytime, with corporate and medical employees, and college students and college staff bustling around town. With a popular cultural arts center, stellar medical facilities, and prestigious institutes of higher learning within its boundaries, New Brunswick has plenty to offer its residents in its culturally diverse, vibrant neighborhoods. See more
New Brunswick apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.