779 Apartments for rent in Metuchen, NJ with Garages
- Metuchen Accessible Apartments (1)
- Metuchen Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Metuchen Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Metuchen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Metuchen Apartments with Parking (2)
- Metuchen Apartments with Pools (1)
- Metuchen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Metuchen Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Metuchen Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fords Apartments with Garages (2)
- Iselin Apartments with Garages (1)
- South Plainfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Highland Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sayreville Apartments with Garages (5)
- South River Apartments with Garages (1)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Garages (9)
- South Amboy Apartments with Garages (1)
- Piscataway Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Metuchen?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Metuchen?
The name Metuchen was derived from the name of a Native American chief known as Matouchin, who lived between 1630 and 1700. The word "Metachen" or "Matouchin" either means "rolling hills" (foothills of the Watchung range) or "firewood" (dry firewood was supposedly abundant in the region).
Metuchen is a city in Middlesex County, New Jersey, and is a part of the New York Metropolitan area. Located at the heart of central New Jersey, it is often called as the borough. The borough also has a reputation as a prestigious place to live due to its modern suburban ideal of a small-town life where people can escape the fast pace of the city grew much popularity. It often captures the spirit of "Small Town USA" complete with its own Main Street stores for the residents daily services and parks for recreational activities. Its accessibility to New York City and New Brunswick enhanced that reputation even more because of the extreme accessibility of the transportation going in and out of those popular cities. A Main Street store is within the city to provide the daily services needed by the residents. Parks and sports complex type of facilities are also located within the city in order to provide recreational activities for the residents and attract non-residents into the city, as well. See more
Metuchen apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.