160 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Manasquan, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Manasquan Accessible Apartments (3)
- Manasquan Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Manasquan Apartments with Garages (9)
- Manasquan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Manasquan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Manasquan Apartments with Parking (34)
- Manasquan Apartments with Pools (4)
- Manasquan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Manasquan Furnished Apartments (12)
- Manasquan Luxury Apartments (9)
- Manasquan Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sea Girt Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Brielle Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Point Pleasant Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Spring Lake Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Spring Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Point Pleasant Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bay Head Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- West Belmar Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Como Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Belmar Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
During the summer months, surfers flock to The Manasquan Inlet in the little borough of Manasquan, where they are treated to waves that are refracted, corralled, and enlarged by the jetty as it protrudes far out into the deep blue Atlantic Ocean. If you're not surfer-talk savvy, just think "big waves."
The little borough of Manasquan, which has a land mass of a mere 2.5 square miles, almost half of which is water, is situated in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Due to its attractive location bordering the Atlantic Ocean, the dreamy little borough sees a dramatic increase in numbers throughout the summer months as countless tourists flock to the local beaches. Though many of the old pubs have now vanished, only to be replaced by upmarket residential accommodation, the local bar and party scene still overwhelms the entire area between Brielle Road and Main Street from early June to the end of August. Unless you enjoy the festival atmosphere, it's wise to avoid places like Leggetts and The Osprey in the summer months, where you'll find folks partaking in a constant orgy of feasting, both on greasy food and cold beer. See more
Finding an apartment in Manasquan that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.