299 Apartments for rent in Glen Ridge, NJ with Parking
- Glen Ridge Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Glen Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glen Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Parking (5)
- East Orange Apartments with Parking (7)
- Belleville Apartments with Parking (5)
- Clifton Apartments with Parking (6)
- North Arlington Apartments with Parking (2)
- Harrison Apartments with Parking (8)
- Caldwell Apartments with Parking (3)
- Irvington Apartments with Parking (6)
- Newark Apartments with Parking (44)
- Woodland Park Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Glen Ridge?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Glen Ridge?
Can you guess what the official seal of Glen Ridge is? Yes, you got it right. It's a gas lamp. Do you know why? Yes, that's right; Glen Ridge is one of the few remaining places in the nation that uses gas lamps! This borough alone has roughly 10 percent of the gas lamps in use in the United States.
Welcome to the land of gas lamps! Your nights are certain to be bright. If they burn out, just add a little oil and get back to the party. Glen Ridge is near Montclair and very much a part of the Jersey hustle and bustle. The borough is also good at keeping things organized, evidenced by the fact that no other town in New Jersey implemented a zoning ordinance before them. But this borough of 7,527 residents is more than just nifty street lamps. This Essex County town boasts a great public transit system, beautiful old homes, and tons of green space in the surrounding areas. Additionally, you'll discover plenty of eateries and stores to quench your need to shop and eat. Located just over 16 miles outside New York City, Glen Ridge also provides small town charm alongside a bustling metropolitan atmosphere. You can hear that giant city echo in the night, but you can still sleep soundly in your Glen Ridge home. If you want to play with it, step outside and holler back. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Glen Ridge apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.