390 Apartments for rent in Glen Ridge, NJ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glen Ridge Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Parking (2)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Glen Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glen Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Garages (3)
- East Orange Apartments with Garages (3)
- Belleville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Clifton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Harrison Apartments with Garages (7)
- Caldwell Apartments with Garages (2)
- Irvington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (10)
- Singac Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kearny Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Glen Ridge?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Glen Ridge?
Can you guess what the official seal of Glen Ridge is? Yes, you got it right. It's a gas lamp. Do you know why? Yes, that's right; Glen Ridge is one of the few remaining places in the nation that uses gas lamps! This borough alone has roughly 10 percent of the gas lamps in use in the United States.
Welcome to the land of gas lamps! Your nights are certain to be bright. If they burn out, just add a little oil and get back to the party. Glen Ridge is near Montclair and very much a part of the Jersey hustle and bustle. The borough is also good at keeping things organized, evidenced by the fact that no other town in New Jersey implemented a zoning ordinance before them. But this borough of 7,527 residents is more than just nifty street lamps. This Essex County town boasts a great public transit system, beautiful old homes, and tons of green space in the surrounding areas. Additionally, you'll discover plenty of eateries and stores to quench your need to shop and eat. Located just over 16 miles outside New York City, Glen Ridge also provides small town charm alongside a bustling metropolitan atmosphere. You can hear that giant city echo in the night, but you can still sleep soundly in your Glen Ridge home. If you want to play with it, step outside and holler back. See more
Glen Ridge apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.