510 Condos for rent in Fort Lee, NJ
- Fort Lee Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Garages (9)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Parking (17)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Pools (11)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fort Lee Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fort Lee Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fort Lee Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Leonia Condos for Rent (1)
- Edgewater Condos for Rent (4)
- Cliffside Park Condos for Rent (4)
- Englewood Condos for Rent (1)
- Fairview Condos for Rent (1)
- Bogota Condos for Rent (1)
- Guttenberg Condos for Rent (4)
- New York City Condos for Rent (608)
- West New York Condos for Rent (6)
- North Bergen Condos for Rent (8)
Everyone thinks of Hollywood as “Tinseltown,” the glamorous place where all the movies stars live. But Fort Lee, N.J. was actually the nation’s film-making capital before Hollywood claimed the mantle, thanks to Fort Lee’s location just across the Hudson River from Manhattan.
Today Fort Lee may not be known for making movies anymore, but as part of the metropolitan New York City area, its location in Bergen County, New Jersey is highly desirable. The famous George Washington Bridge connects New York City to Fort Lee, and is the world’s busiest motor vehicle bridge. Fort Lee is a top choice for many people who have to work in Manhattan or one of NYC’s other four boroughs, but who want to get a bigger house for their money and have more of a traditional suburban place. Fort Lee is so close to New York City that some have even called it the city’s sixth borough. See more
Finding condos for rent in Fort Lee is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Fort Lee may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Fort Lee that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.