661 Apartments for rent in Chatham, NJ with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chatham (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chatham (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chatham (2)
- Chatham Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chatham Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Chatham Apartments with Garages (6)
- Chatham Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Chatham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Chatham Apartments with Parking (6)
- Chatham Apartments with Pools (2)
- Chatham Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Chatham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chatham Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Summit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Madison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Florham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- New Providence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Short Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Mountainside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Fanwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Garwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Morristown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Chatham?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Chatham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chatham?
Chatham was originally settled due to the very important Passaic River crossing and because it was close to a Watchung Mountains gap. The name of the town was originally John Day's Bridge, and it became Chatham in 1773.
Chatham is a small community of around 9,000 residents. Chatham has a lot of history in it, since a lot of people who lived here participated in the Revolutionary War. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Chatham offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Chatham. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Chatham can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.