1,351 Apartments for Rent in Audubon, NJ with Washer-Dryers
- Haddon Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Collingswood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Barrington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Golden Triangle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Camden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Westville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Audubon?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Audubon?
Citizens of Audubon take pride in their country, and for good reason--the borough is home to three Medal of Honor recipients. This makes it the number one most awarded town in the United States, per capita.
Audubon is a borough located in Camden County, New Jersey. Over 8,800 people live here on its 1.5 square miles of real estate. Audubon started out as a farming community but these days, because of its prime location near many major highways, Audubon is practically a suburb of Philadelphia. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Audubon offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Audubon. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Audubon can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.