269 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in Spring Lake, NC
- Spring Lake Accessible Apartments (2)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Parking (5)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Pools (4)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Spring Lake Furnished Apartments (1)
- Spring Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Fayetteville Dog Friendly Apartments (193)
- Rockfish Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hope Mills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Eastover Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lillington Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Raeford Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Buies Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sanford Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Dunn Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Southern Pines Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
Finding an apartment in Spring Lake that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.