3,167 Apartments for rent in Mint Hill, NC with Gyms
- Mint Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Parking (3)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Mint Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mint Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Matthews Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (291)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Pineville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Huntersville Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Davidson Apartments with Gyms (3)
Settled in 1750, Mint Hill wasn't incorporated as a town until 1971. Yes, you read that right -- two centuries later. Maybe things really do move slower in the South.
Welcome to Mint Hill, NC, which can only be described as a bygone era colliding with the 'burbs of Charlotte. Mint Hill is a suburb of Charlotte, which just happens to be the largest city in the entire state of North Carolina. In other words, you will never be too far from the action if you choose to live here. Seriously, 13 miles or so and you're right in downtown Charlotte. You're also only 10 minutes via the main thoroughfare of I-485 from Mint Hill to the Amtrak station, should you ever need to get out of town. Not that you would even need to leave this place to find unique neighborhoods, places to earn a living, or amazing retail shops and restaurants to spend all your hard-earned money in. With just under 25,000 residents, you'll enjoy a nice mix of small-town pleasantries and city conveniences. So pack up your stuff and get ready for a fresh start in Mint Hill. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Mint Hill renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.